Assembly steps occur at the end of the manufacturing process. When the components must be tested or used individually. The typical "chain" of components assembly breaks down as follows:
- discretization (cutting)
- mounting on support (glue, solder, eutectic, flip chip, etc.)
- Electricalc onnection (wire bonding, flip-chip, screen printing)
- Protection (encapsulation, sealing)
You can also realize collective treatment of samples, such as the chemical mechanical polishing, thinning and substrates bonding such as thermocompression, Anodic bonding etc...
Pick and place
Chemical machanical polishing
Chemical mechanical polishing
All stages of the Assembly process are achievable with for many of them various techniques.
- Cutting diamond saw (scribber)
- Mounting (eutectic , manual report, semi automated, flip chip, choice of adhesives, etc.)
- Electrical connection (Wedge, ball, Ribbon with different diameters of wires, screen printing)
- Chemical mechanical thinning
- Substrate bonding(Anodic, direct, eutectic)