OPAC and electronic resources
Access to the database of publications LAAS, with multi-criteria search.
Books and magazines
Access to databases of books and journals LAAS. Here are the instructions to borrow a document from LAAS library.
The library books are arranged by themes, each theme is a searchable listing. To query by rating, see classification: Classification.pd
"NETVIBES" portal about STI news
This portal allows you to have access to several items of information about STIs and useful source your for research activities. We have created it to collect your suggestions, criticisms and all the necessary evolution observations so that it best meets your needs.
Contact: Emilie Marchand
LAAS participates in the open access movement by depositing on the institutional archives of the CNRS, HAL, theses and HDR prepared at LAAS site.
For a first approach with the open access movement click here.
To learn more about CCSD click here.
You are invited to submit your documents on HAL, the service can help you do it or do it for you, contact Anne Bergez or Emilie Marchand.
By clicking this link, you will have direct access to the LAAS collection in HAL and can view documents that are already registered.
Bibliographic databases, BiblioST2I server: INSPEC, CURRENT CONTENTS, PASCAL, MEDLINE, FRANCIS, WEB OF SCIENCE
http://bibliost2i.inist.fr (controlled by access authentication, see Informations)
Watch out! You must log out by clicking "Log out" at the end of your session.
Servers for reviews in full text
- UPS server that lists all the full text journals in the Couperin consortium or 2851 journals. This server includes the following editors: ELSEVIER, Wiley, Springer, ACADEMIC PRESS, Pergamon, AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, CELL PRESS INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS, JAPANESE SOCIETY FOR APPLIED PHYSICS
- BiblioST2I server CNRS giving access a list of all the full text journals dedicated to STIC plus including: Nature, Science, ... Access control is done by login and password, you can consult this server from any computer, even outside the laboratory.
http://bibliost2i.inist.fr: login and password see informations.
- Server archives of the Institute of Physics:
This service allows researchers to consult the archives of all journals IOP. These are available from their year of inception to 2003.
http://cnrs-iop.inist.fr.iop.gate.inist.fr/ (controlled by access authentication: see informations)
- Server giving full all documents Package IEL IEEE (journals, conferences, standards, etc.) and all IEEE journals text access: YOU MUST DISCONNECT (LOGOUT BUTTON) at the end of your session
- Server providing access to the full text of Technical Engineer:
Servers on interest to the documentation available without limitation
- Server INPI (National Institute of Intellectual Property)
This server allows for research on European patents filed and provides access to full text
- Literature searches on the database INIST (journal articles)
- Bibliographical research on the basis of the British Library (journal articles conferences, books)
- Literature searches on the basics of Bibiothèque of Congress (USA)
- Bibliographic summaries from summary journals and conferences in the field of IT research
- Server quotes (lets you know how many times an author was) without the computer field
- Server of University Libraries Toulouse
- Library server ISAE (SUP'AERO and ENSICA)
- Server documentation centers INRIA
- The SUDOC, catalog held by the Bibliographic Agency for Higher Education (ABES) provides access a catalog of books, periodicals, French theses, etc., held in French university libraries.
Click on "Sudoc-Catalog"
More general servers...
- Official Journal of the server
This server provides access to the texts of the official journal published since 1990
- Server dictionary "Treasures of the French language"
http://atilf.atilf.fr/dendien/scripts/tlfiv4/showps.exe?p=combi.htm; java = no;
The Scientific and Technical Information Service provides bibliographic searches and interlibrary loan.