Administration and support
The organization and the activity of the laboratory administrative and support services are a significant contribution to its operations and scientific policy.
Engineers, technicians and administrative clerks are working inside dedicated services:
- Personnel Service: management of the laboratory's human resources, temporary or permanent personnel individual files, visitors procedure and staff training
- Finance Service: accounting and managing finances and the budget
- Contracts and Partnership Service: contracts management, negotiation and licensing
- Logistics and Building Management Service: in charge of building caretaking and guarding, housekeeping and maintenance. LAAS facilities are made of 7 buildings representing more than 18000m2 and 3 hectares of green surfaces and carpark areas
- Supply Service: management of orders, receipts and inventory