Micro Nano Bio Technologies
Head: Bernard LEGRAND
We are leading research activities at the intersection of materials engineering, applied physics and life sciences.
The main objective is to deliver enabling micro and nanotechnologies for biology and environment applications.
Current on-going actions address:
- materials science investigation of electronic materials,
- ultimate devices design and fabrication,
- multiplexed bio-functionalization techniques of surface at the nanoscale,
- probing the living matter in real time with micro- and nanoscale resolution (e. g. sensing based on electrochemistry, electromagnetism and optics).
Keywords: materials sciences, micro-analysis, biofunctionalization, bioimaging, advanced electronic devices...
Associated research teams:
- ELiA (Engineering in Life Sciences Applications)
- M3 (Multi-scale Modeling of Materials)
- MEMS (Microelectromechanical systems)
- MH2F (Fluidic High Frequency Micro and nano)
- MICA (MICro-systems for Analysis)
- MILE (Micro-Nanofluidics for Life science and Environment)
- MPN (Materials and Process for Nanoelectronics)