Energy Platform SYNERGY
Objectives of the platform
Instrumented experimental building for the implementation and testing of energy management technologies (hardware and software) within a context of renewable energies and storage technologies deployment
- Test of new technologies in real conditions
- Massive introduction of renewable energies: intermittency management
- Advanced energy management technologies: optimization between production, consumption and storage
- Access to the dedicated characterization platform, to associated technical support and experimental equipment (solar cells, batteries, inverters, software, etc.) for the testing of new technologies in real conditions.
- Access to the database issued from the 6000 sensors : SYNDREAM open data platform (https://syndream.laas.fr/).
- Hosting and training of visiting researchers.
- Academic partner or collaborative project: Contribution to marginal costs (fluids, infrastructure fees, software, small equipment…)
- Industrial company with a direct contract: Contribution to the cost of involved staff, to marginal costs and to depreciation costs of equipment
Scientific and technical means