Head: Karama KANOUN Secretary: Layla MOURCHID
Towards more dependable and more resilient computing
The research activities of the Crucial Computing Scientific Department are related to the design, analysis and evaluation of complex information systems that need to satisfy the strict requirements of highly constrained applications. These requirements may be expressed by a set of properties, defined in terms of timeliness, quality of service, dependability and security.
These activities concern the definition, exploitation, tooling of formal and experimental techniques and methods, aimed at the design, verification, evaluation and exploitation of critical systems, in which software is dominating.
Target systems: embedded / autonomous / evolving / adapting / mobile / cyber-physical
Applications: Space / Defense / Transportation / Telecommunications / Health / Social Networks
- System and requirements engineering
- Architectures and algorithms for dependability
- Formal techniques for system description and verification
- Modeling, prototyping and experimentation
- Security and Privacy Protection
- Verification, validation, testing and evaluation